If You Have Had Trouble Setting & Achieving Goals, This Handbook Is For You!
Do you STRUGGLE with Planning Your Goals? Do You STRUGGLE to Take ACTION?
Then You Are in the Right Place!
Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by…
My name is Kathy Tremblay, and I have some great news for anyone who just cannot seem to get a handle on setting and achieving goals and objectives! Ask yourself these questions:
– Have I written down my goals before only to give up before I achieved them?
– Have I felt stagnant with my goals, like I just cannot seem to move forward?
– Do I say I want something, but just cannot seem to take the right actions?
– Do I ever start working on a goal only to feel overwhelmed by what needs to be done?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, perhaps I can help.
After years of working with career and life development students and clients, I have compiled a handbook with personal goal setting strategies that have worked for myself and others – and now it is available to you!
Personal Goal Setting Strategies: A Guide to Understanding & Planning Goals & Objectives
This is no-nonsense, and no-fluff stuff, folks… Just a practical guide with information to kick yourself into gear. To get yourself moving forward.
In this handbook, you will discover:
- How understanding the difference between Goals and Objectives will help YOU become more productive – no matter WHAT goals you want to attain!
- How to determine the goals that will work best for you.
- How to harness the amazing power of your own imagination to motivate and inspire you to take action on your goals.
- The best way to word your goals and objectives.
- How to track your progress on your activities.
- Examples you can refer to in order to help you along the way.
As an added bonus, if you choose, you will also receive a series of newsletters filled with motivational and inspirational information to help you on your journey to attaining your goals!
So, WHO should buy this book?
- People needing ways to move forward in their careers and jobs
- Anyone feeling “stuck” where they are in general – whether it’s in attaining what they want out of life and relationships or even in achieving material goals
- Those who are working on home businesses and find themselves getting overwhelmed by everything there is to accomplish in business
- Parents who want to help teach their children step-by-step ways to achieve goals – you can start with any small goal!
- Anyone who wants to be more productive with their time and efforts
- People wanting to work on health and wellness goals – e.g. fitness, eating better, etc.
- Anyone who has ever tried to work on goal statements but became frustrated by the process
- Those who are looking for a way to break tasks down into manageable steps
In other words, just about anyone can benefit from the exercises and worksheets in this book!
In your Personal Goal Setting Strategies Guide: A Guide to Understanding & Planning Goals & Objectives, you will find easy-to-read sections on:
- The difference between Goals and Objectives
- Exercises where you can practice wording your goal/objective statements
- Enjoyable visualization techniques to help you determine some goals that you really want to achieve
- Worksheets to help you break things into steps that you can realistically complete
- Plenty of examples to illustrate the concepts and techniques
I wrote this handbook as though you and I were having a conversation, just the way you would with a friend who cares about you and your success.
We are very excited about this book,
and hope it will help you the way it has helped others.
Simply click the button below to get started on YOUR goals now!
Sincerely, and with best wishes to your success,